Happy Friday! After a week of windy, rainy weather in Seattle, the sun is shining again, making it a very happy day indeed. I know I'm not the only one who's ready for spring (although I think those in the Northeast may have a stronger claim to that emotion).
- 8 ways to celebrate National Nutrition Month
- The World Health Organization says we need to eat less sugar
- Among their other health benefits, almonds may act as prebiotics (aka food for your good gut bacteria)
- Good advice: "If it's slimy or sticky, don't eat it."
- Are food allergies on the rise?
I'm off to San Francisco this weekend (where the weather will be very springlike). I hope you have a great weekend, too!