I’m starting a new feature today on Nutrition by Carrie: “Links I Like.” Catchy, don’t you think?
I come across so many articles related to food, nutrition, fitness and health that I find interesting, amusing or thought provoking, and there’s just not enough hours in the day to write about them all. So for some, I will simply point you in that article’s direction.
- Confused about whether to heed the advice of the American Heart Association and other health authorities to shun sugar in favor of non-caloric (artificial) sweeteners, or follow the advice of other experts who warn that sweeteners not found in nature are hazardous to our health? Read what one doctor has to say about finding a middle ground.
- Don’t know what to get your grandparents for the holidays? How about a Wii Fit?
- Do you like to nosh late at night? You better plan on buying bigger pants. Here’s why.
- Forget fighting with your relatives about politics at family gettogethers. Food is the new cultural battleground.
- Weight Watchers has helped many people successfully lose weight, healthfully. Now they’ve retooled their program, in accordance with new understandings about nutrition.
- Do you have young kids? Are you frustrated with insipid kids’ menus at restaurants? Jenny from Nourished Kitchen is right there with you.
Happy healthy reading!