I’m doing a bit of traveling this holiday weekend, so it’s a good time to catch up with some of the link goodness I’ve been collecting. (No, that’s not me in the photo, and no, I don’t have nails like that. I have chickens and a garden, for goodness sake!)
- I subscribe to a bazillion health/nutrition/fitness e-newsletters, some better than others. I tend to like the one that comes from Harvard Medical School. One of the recent ones that landed in my inbox was their “Tips for a Longer Life.”
- Want to avoid having a stroke? Well, duh! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle may help you reach that goal. (I know, shocking!)
- Speaking of shocking, healthy lifestyle changes can also protect your heart. Have you made those changes? If so, you’re in the minority, I’m afraid.
- You know I love lifting weights. I have my own gym to prove it. Not only do I have nice toned arms, but it looks like I’m reducing my risk of diabetes, too. Now that’s what I call a win-win!
- Is there a teen in your life who is struggling with weight loss? Here’s an inspiring story.
Happy healthy reading!