Happy Thursday! It’s an early links post this week…or late, if you remember that I didn’t do one last Friday. I blame the frenzy of finals. Anyway, it’s early this week because I have other plans for my Friday and weekend posts.
- It’s no secret that I’m a fan of grass-fed beef. Here are 5 ethical reasons to add grass-fed beef to your diet.
- Love muffins? End muffin madness with these makeover tips from Harvard School of Public Health.
- At a nutrition and dietetics conference last month, one of the speakers said that grape juice was no better than sugar water. Here’s a nice summation about why grape juice isn’t great by Yoni Freedhoff, M.D.
- And a good New York Times opinion piece, “Evolution’s Sweet Tooth.”
- When it comes to health and longevity, “all things in moderation” may apply to exercise. You don’t have to run marathons or be a gym rat to reap fitness benefits.
I have a jam-packed weekend ahead, as BlogHer Food activities are starting today! I’m so excited!