Happy Friday! I’m not going to lie to you…this was not the most exciting week for nutrition news, IMHO. That said, I did unearth a few tidbits that I found interesting. Here you go:
- Big news from Whole Foods: the top organic food retailer is requiring that all products in their stores that contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs) must be labeled as such by 2018.
- Nation of Change offers another perspective on this big news.
- Are you color blind when judging how healthy your food is? Tip: Go for green with your veggies, but not necessarily with your food labels.
- Don’t skimp on sleep! Even a small sleep deficit can harm your health!
- Finally, evidence that it’s never too late to start exercising. (This article made my day!)
Have a great weekend! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day!