Happy Friday! I’m having a minimalist moment, so here are the week’s links straightaway:
- Accentuate the positive: Think in terms of creating a healthful bounty. That is, focus on increasing healthful foods, not on avoiding “bad” foods.
- Americans are living longer, so how do you add life to your years (if not years to your life)? Better diet, smaller food portions, more physical activity, quitting smoking and managing stress. Not surprising, really.
- A Cornell University scientist is on a quest to build a better broccoli. Intriguing, even though some vegetable purists are cringing.
- Cajun Squirrel-flavored potato chips anyone? The things food manufacturers are doing to keep up with the changing tastes of America.
- Would knowing the “exercise cost” of the food you order change your restaurant behavior?
Have a fantastic weekend!