Happy Friday! I know I’ve said it before, but I can’t believe my internship is almost over! I barely had time to keep up with nutrition news this week, but here’s my pick of the litter:
- Finally! Great New York Times parenting blog post, “Saying good riddance to the clean plate club,” and another interview with the author. Long live intuitive eating!
- The obsession with celebrity moms “getting their body back” is insane, especially when the story is fake and the photo was taken pre-pregnancy!
- Want your food to be more satisfying? Break out the silver and heavy dishes!
- A look at the science behind gluten-free, paleo and other diet books.
- Obesity rates among young, poor children is falling. There are many possible reasons why, including breastfeeding!
I have a full weekend planned, including planning for some upcoming talks I’m giving and cramming as much backyard garden zucchini as possible into quick breads and minestrone soup. I hope you have a great weekend, too!