Happy Friday! I swear, we are enjoying eternal summer here in Seattle, which I would be enjoying more if I wasn’t ready for fall! Still this is payback for one missing summer (two years ago) and one partial summer (last year). And now…links!
- Today is National Celiac Awareness Day! If you’ve had symptoms that you think could be related to celiac disease, check out the celiac disease symptoms checklist on Celiac Central.
- A whole diet CSA? What awesomeness!
- Which ties nicely into a great post from Kath of Kath Eats Real Food on “What Is Real Food?” The post is a first in a series.
- Good ABC News article by RD Cynthia Sass on “4 Confusing Weight Loss Concepts Cleared Up.”
- Finally, scientific confirmation that the Mediterranean diet is good for the mind.
I’m headed to San Francisco this weekend for a little R&R. Lots of walking and some good eats are top on the agenda, per usual. I’ll give a full report next week. Have a great weekend!