Happy Friday! I’m still catching up from a fabulous FNCE experience, and just getting caught up on the week’s nutrition news. Here’s some of what caught my eye:
- Five fabulous foods for fall (these are all regulars in my kitchen).
- Cricket energy bars, anyone?
- How to know if your Greek yogurt is the real deal or a fake out.
- Is it time to end the war against saturated fat?
- Does boiling or baking vegetables destroy their vitamins?
- The perils of focusing on weight instead of health: “When overweight turns to dangerously thin.”
- Finally, a great KUOW story from Seattle RD Mary Purdy on avoiding midday energy slumps.
My weekend will resolve around playing with my thesis data…which will (gulp) involve multiple linear regressions. If you know what that is, have pity for me. Either way, have a great weekend!