Happy Friday! I’m aiming to have balance in my universe this weekend by mixing yard work and thesis work with French films and a clothing swap with some girlfriends. Magnifique! Here are some links that carry on the them of yesterday’s post:
- “Nutrition Q&A: Diet can get pounds off; attitude keeps them off” points out the importance of changing from a diet mentality to a lifestyle mentality.
- “Fat and thin find common ground” discusses about the recent classification of binge eating disorder as a bonafide eating disorder, and how the change may bring together obesity and eating disorder researchers. This is a fantastic development.
- Speaking of developments, “The ‘healthy obese’ and their healthy fat cells” reveals some new insights on why, yes Virginia, it is possible to be obese and healthy.
- “Living large: How I learned to love my body” was an unexpected treat in the October issue of Fitness.
- Finally, on a lighter note, “What your coffee order says about the type of human you are.” Apparently, I’m serious and focused in the morning, and either calm and conscientious (most of the year) or assertive and outspoken (summer) in the afternoons.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Shopping my pantry is too easy so far…I’m actually hoping it gets a little harder so I can be more creative!