Happy Friday! This is the first weekend that I haven’t been flying somewhere on a Saturday, so I’m looking forward to tackling some writing projects, (pre-) spring cleaning my house and doing some cooking for the week ahead, since I (sigh) have jury duty next week. In the meantime, here are some links:
- A fun kitchen cheat sheet for anyone who loves to cook.
- What lies beneath our desire to lose weight?
- A pill to block stress and the weight gain that may accompany it? Not so fast.
- Treating obesity as a disease may have some benefits (the jury is still out), but that label may have psychological costs.
- I have my first-ever trip to Paris planned for this spring, and all can say is “Vive la fresh food!“
- Nutrition facts labels on food packages are getting a makeover.
- Exercise can help you age well, no matter what your age.
- Susan Albers, author of EatQ and other books on mindful eating, is hosting a Mindful Eating Chocolate Challenge during February.
Have a great weekend! (And for you Seattleite football fans, go Seahawks!)