Happy Friday! I fell behind on posting this week, but I do have a good excuse: I started designing my new website this week! It’s a total DIY job, but I’m using Squarespace, and so far it’s been pretty easy, even for a non-techie like myself. I hope to have it go live by this time next week, so stay tuned! Here are some links I think might interest you, in the meantime:
- Even though most people don’t need to avoid gluten, the food industry sees big $$$ in continuing to roll out gluten-free (processed) foods.
- A nice overview on the still-emerging science of nutritional genomics.
- Fitbit is recalling its Force wristband due to reports of skin irritation. I’m glad I went with the Fitbit One instead!
- The psychology behind marketing of unhealthy food to children.
- Dr. David Katz responds to Gary Taube’s opinion piece on why nutrition is confusing.
That’s it for now…have a great weekend!