Happy Friday! It’s been a great week here in Seattle, partly because the sun is shining with promises of spring to come…and partly because my new website is done! I actually made it go live a few days ago, but was busy checking to make sure all my forms (email, newsletter sign up) were working as expected. You can check it out here: www.carriedennett.com. While you’re there, sign up for my forthcoming monthly e-newsletter!
To continue with National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, today’s links follow that theme:
- Eating Disorders 101 from the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine.
- For those with orthorexia, diet can never be “pure” enough.
- In the throes of an eating disorder, loving yourself is practically impossible.
- The Recovery Record app offers a less obsessive way to track food intake.
- Proud2Bme promotes healthy body image.
- 20 things to do besides berate your body and yourself.
Have a fabulous weekend! The temperatures are supposed to be dipping again in Seattle this weekend, so I plan to curl up by the fire with a good book, make this beef stew, bake some banana bread and watch the Academy Awards!