Happy Pi(e) Day! I was just out grocery shopping at PCC and picked up a cute little 5-inch mixed berry pie for $3.14. Baking my own pie was just not going to happen today. I do have two huge pots of beef stock simmering away on the stove, though, made from soup bones from our supply of local, grass-fed beef. I plan to make soup with some of the stock tomorrow, then freeze the rest. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite links from this week:
- I’ve said it before, and this article says it again: Everyone is unique, and so are diet needs.
- What science says about whether mindfulness really works.
- Utopia may not exist, but Agritopia does, as farm-to-table living takes root.
- Getting in shape doesn’t have to be a drag when it benefits mind and body.
- The top states for healthy eating and exercise. How does yours stack up?
- Why we should give up the term “guilty pleasures.”
Enjoy some pie, and have a great weekend everyone!