Happy Friday! With the mix of sun and rain we’ve had in Seattle over the last week, my garden is exploding! The plants, my new veggie seedlings…and the weeds. Guess what I’ll be doing this weekend? I also have some great new veggie-rich cookbooks from the library, and there are a few recipes I can’t wait to make. In the meantime…links!
- Why a properly set table matters.
- Eating healthy when you are young and living on a tight budget.
- Five ways to make your bagged lunch less boring.
- Why it’s important to be tested for celiac disease if you think you are sensitive to gluten.
- Trying to eat healthy while traveling? It’s easier than ever to find healthy food and stay fit between flights.
- Interesting…the price you pay for your food may affect how much you enjoy it.
- Four ways to cure an unhealthy relationship with food.
- And finally….nine reasons to take a nap today.
Have a fabulous weekend! And happy Mother’s Day to moms everywhere!