Happy Friday! I’ve been a little absent this week due to myriad writing deadlines and the commencement of training for my new job. I’ll do an RDville post next weeks with more details on that. In the meantime…links!
- Nine habits of people with a healthy relationship to exercise.
- A very thought-provoking and slightly heart-breaking post from Gluten-Free Girl on “Why celiac is no laughing matter.” When people who can eat gluten say they can’t, it trivializes the seriousness of celiac disease.
- Speaking of gluten, say farewell to the complimentary breadbasket.
- Seven ways you should tweak your diet as you age.
- Great HuffPost infographic: “Sorry, But There’s No Such Thing As A ‘Healthy’ Sugar.”
- Eight nutrition trends that drive one dietitian crazy.
- Trouble getting pregnant? Check your cholesterol.
- Boost the nutrition in your breakfast by adding veggies.
My garden, and the rest of Seattle, will be getting some much-needed rain this weekend, so it’s fortunate that Jeff and I already planned to repaint our bedroom. I’ll be glad to swap out the darkish blue shade we inherited when we bought our house for something akin to coffee with a lot of cream in it (mmmmm…coffee). A much better choice for a north-facing room in a northern climate. I hope you have a great weekend!