Happy Friday! I’m really looking forward to this weekend, which will be all about vegetables. (If I lived on Sesame Street, this weekend would be sponsored by the letter “V.”) Yes, I’ll explain in a post next week, but in the meantime…links!
- Food trends that have died. (No fondue for you!)
- Five signs you should be eating more carbs. Crankiness is one.
- New science and less silence is offering hope for inflammatory bowel disease sufferers.
- Is comfort food a myth? Might your bad mood go away without that bowl of ice cream? Interesting!
- A call to action for improving our mindful/intuitive eating skills, if ever their was one: Why do we eat, and why do we gain weight?
- And then there’s this idea: What if we all just stopped trying to lose weight?
Have a fantastic weekend, and check out my On Nutrition column on food allergies in this Sunday’s Seattle Times!