Happy Friday! Pre-summer is departing Seattle for the time being, so I’m taking a quick weekend trip to Cali, where thankfully their weather is shifting from too hot to just right. On Monday, I start training for my new job, which I’ll talk about more next week. So excited! In the meantime, here are some lovely links:
- Look like lifestyle changes trump drugs for heart health. Now, say “om” then go eat a yummy salad.
- How to bridge the breakfast-to-lunch gap.
- If you love beer, and love barbecue, why not combine the two? Turns out that dark beer-based marinades lower carcinogen levels in grilled meats.
- If you drink the beer, too, keep it in moderation. New research suggests that a single episode of binge drinking can harm your health.
- 7 eating mistakes that sabotage your health.
- In case you didn’t know that kids’ cereals have too much sugar, well, they do.
- I always say, if you’re going to eat sugar, at least have it for dessert. Red velvet cake comes to mind.
- Finally, “everything” you need to know about U.S. health, in 8 charts and 3 paragraphs.
Have a fabulous weekend!