Happy Friday! Two weeks until summer officially starts, and Seattle has been hovering in the low 70s, or as I call it, nirvana. Here are some of my favorite nutrition-related links from the week:
- What to do when you’re frustrated with your body image and yourself.
- In case you weren’t convinced that leafy greens are nutritional powerhouses (please note what the researcher says about phytochemical-rich foods).
- If you need another reason to eat lots of veggies, the cost of meat is going up. A plant-rich diet is good for your wallet…and good for your health!
- The dark side of social media: fueling eating disorders.
- An interesting look at the role of flavor in how satisfied we feel with what we eat and drink. Please note the “further review” caveat about diet soda at the end of the article.
- Trying to eat more mindfully? Read these nine expert tips.
- A smaller grocery store, with fewer choices? Finally…one fewer platform for feeling overwhelmed!
- Finally, 14 bad habits that leave you tired. Let’s resolve to get to bed on time this weekend!
Have a great one…and enjoy the sun!