Happy Monday! Did you read my latest On Nutrition column in Sunday’s Seattle Times, “What food cravings tell you about yourself“? If not, be sure to check it out!
I think the topic of food cravings is quite intriguing, as it involves both physiological and psychological urges, which can be difficult to tease apart. If you are similarly intrigued, you might be interested in these links to articles about research that I alluded to in my column:
- “In Food Cravings, Sugar Trumps Fat.” (New York Times)
- “The Psychology of Food Cravings.” (Science Daily)
- “How to Fend Off a Food Craving.” (Wall Street Journal)
And, two more links:
- “Coping With Food Cravings.” (University of Rochester Medical Center)
- “Food ‘Cravings’ and Diabetes.” (Joslin Diabetes Center)