Happy…August! How did it get to be August 1 already? This week, and this month, has flown by. I’ve had a busy and productive week, including wrapping up my next On Nutrition column on nutrition and fertility. You can look for it August 10. In the meantime, here are some great links I found this week:
- The fat shaming epidemic, and how one 14-year-old girl is fighting back.
- A popular food blogger admits to suffering from orthorexia…and receives death threats. Seriously!
- What happens when a couple has very different food preferences.
- A controversial statement about processed foods.
- Yikes…five food writers are being subpoenaed in”pink slime” lawsuit.
- Harvard women’s rugby team celebrates body love and acceptance.
- Top 5 kitchen tips for a frugal cook from the author of the rather awesome Good and Cheap cookbook.
- A dietitian who won’t oversell nutrition to her kids.