Happy Friday! Isn’t it crazy that August is half over? With Seattle getting a bit of rain and a temperature dip back down into the 70s, it’s feeling almost fall-like. It’s also reminded me how much I love the scent of damp evergreen trees. Mmmmm…fresh! I hope you’ve enjoyed fertility nutrition week here on the blog, but today we’re back to our regularly scheduled links programming:
- This is one reason why Friday is Fish Friday in my house: Fish eaters may keep more gray matter in old age.
- How high-end juices extract money from customers.
- Four reasons not to try intermittent fasting.
- Why it really is harder for women to lose weight.
- Getting more sleep could cut junk food cravings in half.
- Seven exercises fitness experts wish you would stop doing.
- Eating out equals eating more.
- Finally, just in time for the weekend: 10 health benefits of relaxation.
If you’re in Seattle and have a free hour tomorrow, don’t forget that I’m offering the free class “Health, Wellness & Weight” at 10 a.m. tomorrow. You can learn more on the Classes page of my website. Have a great weekend!