Happy Friday! I haven’t done a links post in a few weeks. It seems like my schedule keeps exploding when I should be sitting down to put the post together, and before I know it it’s the weekend…and then it’s Monday. I’m a little more on the ball this week, as you can see:
- Can you train your brain to be addicted to healthy foods?
- The road to failure is paved with good intentions.
- Are you eating as much fiber as you think you are?
- Prediabetes increase the risk of cancer by 15 percent.
- And…averting diabetes before it takes hold.
- The popularity of fast food is increasing in India..and so is the country’s health problems.
- “Fat shaming” doesn’t encourage weight loss.
- So…here are some tips for transforming unhealthy self-talk.
Heads up that my new series of free classes on cancer and nutrition is up on my website. Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!