Happy Friday! Fall continues to elude me, but since Sunday will probably be the last 85+ degree day in Seattle for 2014, I’ll just go with it and pretend it’s still summer (which, technically, it is until Tuesday). Good thing I’ve yet to pack away my shorts and pull my turtlenecks out of storage. To kick things off, here’s some links I’ll think you’ll find intriguing and informative:
- Watch out for “healthy” buzzwords.
- Asian Americans lower insulin resistance on a traditional diet.
- Is PTSD linked to food addiction in women?
- Off the drugs, onto the cupcakes.
- What you really mean when you say “I’m not motivated.”
- Ways to get more whole grains in your daily diet.
- Eight ways meditation can improve your life.
- Body image across the female life cycle.
Heads up that I have an On Nutrition column in this Sunday’s Seattle Times. Have a lovely weekend, everyone!