When the heat of summer starts to fade, my thoughts turn to cooking. I just don’t enjoy spending time in the kitchen as much when it’s stifling, partly because my hesitancy to increase the heat by turning on the oven or stove stifles my culinary creativity.
I’ve been perusing some of the online recipes I’ve been collecting for a rainy day. Here are a half-dozen recipes that have me salivating right now:
- Bukhara (a Middle Eastern spiced rice dish)
- Crispy salmon with walnut salsa verde
- Warm lentil and potato salad
- Lemony egg in a spinach-chickpea nest
- Blueberry-almond breakfast polenta
- PB&J bites