Happy Halloween! I hope you either have fun plans with kids, family and friends…or have a place to lay low if you don’t celebrate this ghoulish holiday. Jeff and I will be off doing dinner and a movie (I’m so excited to see Whiplash!). That’s one part belated anniversary date, one part necessity (when you have an excitable golden retriever who thinks that anyone who knocks on the door is there expressly to see him, encouraging trick-or-treaters is not the best idea).
- Revised nutrition labels still won’t tell whole story.
- Against the grain: Should you go gluten-free? [This article is excellent, FYI]
- Does sugared soda consumption contribute to cellular aging?
- Compounds in citrus and tea may help prevent ovarian cancer.
- Kombucha: Is it really good for you?
- How much caffeine is too much?
- Five reasons to eat more oatmeal.
Have a wonderful and spooky weekend!