Happy Friday! I’m off to the Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE) in Atlanta, but before I fly away, here are some of the links that interested me this week:
- Some people are born java junkies.
- What do fit women want? Strong or skinny?
- Gradual weight loss no better than rapid weight loss for long-term weight control.
- Intuitive eating and the case for not weighing yourself.
- Getting your kids to eat (or at least try) everything.
- What if you just hate making dinner?
- Why I’ll never cook again.
Have a terrific weekend! I’ll be learning a lot at FNCE, and I’ll post about my educational adventures next week.