I’ve been accumulating quite a digital “pile” of hearty-but-healthy recipes of late, so it feels like time for another recipe roundup post. Here are several drool-worthy picks:
- Foolproof salmon baked with olive oil and herbs.
- Heidi Swanson’s pan-fried giant white beans with kale.
- Cauliflower and chickpea quinoa with tahini drizzle.
- Bar Tartine cauliflower salad. (From a forthcoming BT cookbook!!!)
- Charred broccoli and avocado salad.
- Tomato rice (this is so simple, but looks yummy)
- Maple oatmeal princess coffee cake. (Please, I would make this for the name alone!)
And, because I still have figs on the brain:
And, because I adore his blog, envy him for living in Paris, and love that he probably has more cookbooks than I do: