Happy Friday! I’m still getting caught up from FNCE, and floating in a haze of new information and new acquaintances. If you are an RD or a dietetics student who is reading this and who has never attended FNCE, start making plans for Nashville next year…it’s totally worth it. Part of my catch-up has been perusing a week’s worth of nutrition-related news, and here’s some of the best of what I’ve uncovered:
- Walnuts appear to delay onset of Alzheimer’s disease (possibly because of their anti-inflammatory benefits).
- How to avoid snacking at the office.
- Healthful food tips for the grab-and-go lifestyle.
- The hypocritical diet of the hipster.
- Coffee may protect the liver. (Yay!)
- Reasons to love eggs, even for dinner.
- How to call a truce and rebuild a healthy relationship with food.
- Four crazy simple ways to live more in the moment.
- Dr. Oz loses remaining support for his “magic weight loss cure.” (That would be green coffee bean extract…please tell me you didn’t jump on that bandwagon.)
That a lot of links, so I’ll call it good for now. Have a great weekend!