Happy Friday…again. How do the weeks fly by so fast? Seattle is enjoying some classic fall weather…cool morning and evening but sunny and pleasant (low 70s) during the day. We have big plans to take advantage of Mother Nature’s beneficence and slow-barbecue a pork shoulder from Whole Foods on Sunday. I’ve got a head of cabbage in the fridge just waiting to be made into some tasty coleslaw. Yum! In the meantime, here are some links to feed your mind:
- Weight discrimination only leads to more weight gain...
- …perhaps because stress may have more detrimental effects on people who are overweight or obese (as defined by BMI charts).
- Celiac disease, a common, but elusive, diagnosis.
- When babies first eat gluten doesn’t change odds of developing celiac disease.
- A killer 8,000-calorie breakfast (perhaps literally)
- 10 questions to ask when cooking for people with food restrictions.
- What to remember when you feel terrible about your body.
- Finally…the art of doing nothing.
On that note, have a lovely weekend!