Happy Friday! This was sort of a light week for nutrition-related news, but I found a handful of links worth sharing:
- Three lessons on body image, self-doubt and self-care.
- Calling bluff on nutrition fads.
- Front-of-pack symbols don’t indicate healthier foods.
- Even on a good day: Molly Wizenberg talks about real life home cooking.
- How to use butternut squash.
A few heads-ups for this weekend:
- My next On Nutrition column will be in this Sunday’s Seattle Times. The topic is about what to do if your college student comes home for Thanksgiving and you notice possible signs of an eating disorder.
- The Gluten Intolerance Group is celebrating its 40th anniversary with an event this Sunday (11/9) from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center.
Have a great weekend!