Happy Friday! I’m in
sunny chilly Philadelphia, soaking up lots of information at the Renfrew Conference. Lots of interesting nutrition-related links this week, and here are my favorites.
- Body love, body neutrality.
- Living with binge eating disorder.
- When healthy eating calls for treatment.
- Meditation is even more powerful than we originally thought.
- 10 ways to wake up without a cup of coffee. (What?!)
- Pickling and chemotherapy.
- How safe is your microwave?
- Is garlic good for you or bad for you? (File this one under “nutritional whiplash.”)
Finally, in case your weekend plans include socializing over a meal: The rudest things you can do when you’re eating. On that note, have a great weekend!