Happy (Black) Friday! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving (if that’s a holiday you partake in). I’ve finished my Black Friday shopping already…I hit my local Goodwill at 8 a.m. (I come from a long, proud line of second-hand shoppers) and then moseyed down the road to Uwajimaya to pick up some produce and other sundries. I am so excited about this one in particular:
- Eating on Thanksgiving and the holiday season. (Loved this!)
- 6 simple ways to survive and thrive through the holidays.
- Fitness gifts that don’t give offense.
- Poor quality weight loss advice often appears first in an online search. (I’m shocked…not!)
- Binge eating disorder myths and facts.
- Jamie Oliver speaks with TED on the future of food.
- 5 myths about wheat and whole grains dispelled.
- PCOS: An infertility issue that’s little understood.
- For the next food drive, go for the canned tuna, not the saltines. (Yes!)
- At long last menu labeling, and worth the wait.
Have a great weekend!