Happy Friday! I’m in the middle of a few writing deadlines, so I’m going to jump straight to some great links I’ve collected this week:
- 100 years of food.
- Sleep deprivation is killing you and your career.
- Apples: To peel, or not to peel?
- 5 food trends you’ll talk about at your holiday party.
- You’ve lost weight: You look great!
- Bone broth: Winter’s new miracle drink. (I’ll be making a batch myself this weekend.)
- Prescribing vegetables, not pills.
- Tailgating gets très chic with more sophisticated spreads.
- Children shouldn’t belong to the clean plate club.
- Celiac disease showing up in many forms and at all ages.
- Most eating is psychologically motivated.
- The truth about cast iron pans.
I’m trying to decide if I want to get (and decorate) a Christmas tree. Maybe if I’m super productive today! Look for my On Nutrition column in Sunday’s Seattle Times. The topic is spices! Next week, I’ll post a behind-the-scenes look of my day cooking with Christina Arokiasamy. Have a great weekend!