Happy Friday! I had a busy, crazy but awesome week, which means it went by like that (snap!). I’ve got lots to look forward to this weekend, like a holiday party, lunch with my mother, a trip to pick up our annual quarter-share of local grassfed beef from the butcher, an interesting movie to pop into the DVD player, and cooking. I hope to make batches of granola and beef stock, roast a chicken, and cook up a pot each of lentils and farro to provide the backbone for lunches next week. But first, links!
- Mediterranean diet tied to improvements in cell aging.
- Organic farming boom stretches certification system.
- Interesting idea: Now’s the time to start a run streak.
- Ways to practice self-compassion during the holiday season…
- …and more ways to practice self-compassion.
- Uhhh…interesting: The “lost pleasure” analysis.
- A road to mental health through the kitchen.
- Healthful holiday eating tips for you and the food pantry.
Have a wonderful weekend!