Happy Friday! I had a crazy-but-excellent week with two nutrition talks, my first day of seeing patients in my clinic’s Bellevue office (I’ll be out there every other Thursday), and a huge turnout at the eating disorder peer support group I co-facilitate. I’ve got a bit of business to attend to this weekend (my first meeting as an advisory member to the Washington State Prostate Cancer Coalition), but I’m also looking forward to chilling and watching the Golden Globes.
- More TV, more junk food?
- 4 kinds of calories to prioritize for good health.
- Non-goals for the New Year.
- How exercise keeps us young.
- Resolve this, not that.
- 4 food resolutions worth making.
- Is 2015 the Year of Tempeh? And, a recipe for Dijon mustard-marinated tempeh.
- A chef gives his diet a deliciously healthy makeover.
- Improve your health in 60 seconds or less.
- Can whole grains help you live longer?
Have a fabulous weekend!