Happy Friday! To borrow a golf analogy, I’ve been in the weeds on a project I’m working on, thus my meager posting (didn’t help that I was battling a cold this week, too). I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, though, and it’s only a few weeks away! I did manage to wrangle some interesting nutrition-related links, however, and here they are:
- How to make rice a nutritious (and tasty) part of your diet.
- 5 questions about your body that are nobody’s business.
- U.S bans deceptive ads by green-coffee weight loss marketer. (Finally! I love the bit about how the guy who started this whole thing has sort of run for the hills!)
- Doctor writes prescription for produce. (A much better idea than green coffee!)
- Demand for nourishing sipping broth grows in Boulder. (Interesting.)
Finally, it’s never too early to think about spring, and if you are thinking of putting in a veggie garden this year, here are some organic gardening tips.
Have a wonderful weekend!