Happy Friday…and Happy Birthday to me! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday. If you didn’t have a chance to get me anything, never fear…today’s the last day to sign up for my 6-week Healthy For (Your) Life online retreat. Really, that’s more like a gift for yourself (a gift that keeps on giving), but I won’t quibble. Now that that’s out of the way, here are this week’s links:
- What the world’s healthiest diets have in common.
- The gluten-free craze has it’s pros and cons.
- Less booze, more veggies might lower odds for some cancers.
- Should you eat like a caveman?
- Think trendy beverages are the best place to get your nutrients? Think again.
- How to make sense of nutrition research.
- How to cook with turmeric. (A wonderful anti-inflammatory spice, in case you didn’t know.)
- Post-workout food rewards can sabotage your goals.
- This made me sad, both because I’m a Duck, and because of the last two paragraphs: The Ohio State diet that cooked the Ducks.
Have a wonderful weekend!