Happy Friday! I’m not quite living up to my intentions of blogging thrice weekly, but when I say that this week has been crazy and I’ve been up to my ears in, well, everything, I’m not exaggerating. Sorry about that. Next week should be a bit better. In spite of that, I’ve kept up with some nutrition news, including a few particularly juicy bits.
- I consider this the biggest news of the week: New York attorney general targets supplements at major retailers. Come on…houseplants? Seriously?
- A soda company going into the “premium milk” business? I’m just not sure how to feel about this.
- How probiotics and prebiotics team up in your gut.
- Everyday things you can do to reduce your cancer risk (Wednesday was World Cancer Day).
- A global message from leading plus-size fitness experts and athletes.
- The funny thing about self-care, Part 1 and Part 2.
Finally, the life-changing way to cut a pepper. Life changing!
Have a lovely weekend, and look for my column in Sunday’s Seattle Times on sleep and nutrition.