Happy Friday! This is the last weak of scarce blog posts, as my to-do list will finally dip below superhuman levels this week, and I will be settling into my new routine. I’ll talk about my new part-time job (I’m still at Northwest Natural Health) as soon as I actually start it (I’m superstitious that way). So far I’ve just been going through standard new employee orientation. I did gather up some good links, too:
- Alcohol good for your heart? Evidence is evaporating.
- If you’re feeling the winter blues, eat fish.
- Older adults: Double your protein intake for better health. (I tell so many of my patients this that some days I feel like a broken record.)
- Reconciling the seemingly disparate parts of self-care.
- 5 things you probably didn’t know about gluten.
- Looking for that fruit or vegetable that might prevent cancer?
- And…eat your fruits and veggies. That’s a good way to prevent cancer.
Have a lovely weekend!