Happy Friday! Before I turn to this special edition of Links I Like, I want to offer a little plagiarism public service announcement.
I’ll let you compare:
- My Seattle Times column (published September 21, 2014)
- The plagarized blog post (published September 29, 2014)
I mean, seriously? She didn’t even change my subheads!
In more serious business, this week is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. This week’s links follow that theme:
- The importance of an early intervention.
- What not to say to someone with an eating disorder.
- We’re clean eating our way to new eating disorders.
- How to talk to your daughter about fat. (Dietary fat, that is.)
- Eating disorders are a men’s issue, too.
- Eating disorder awareness: Tips for supporters.
And the three On Nutrition columns I’ve written about eating disorders:
- How to help a college student with an eating disorder.
- Anxiety, desire for control can be at root of anorexia.
- When healthy eating becomes unhealthy obsession.