Happy Friday! I truly, deeply anticipate that this will be my last week of meager blogging. Next week, I’m planning to post about my new job and about the latest installment of my 2015 Cookbook Challenge. This is the first week I’ve fully merged my two main jobs, and my brain’s been a little bent at the end of the day. Yesterday was the first day I came home and had the mental bandwidth to do more than just answer emails. Not that I’m complaining…I feel very fortunate to have two jobs where I work alongside other skilled, caring healthcare providers and have fabulous, interesting patients.
- A brief timeline shows how we’re gluttons for diet fads.
- 5 things a dietitian would never say.
- The pros and cons of eating raw food.
- Vegetables nutritional value often rises when they are cooked properly.
- Love coffee? Your heart may, too.
- Should pregnant women eat more tuna?
- The world is eating too much sugar.
- We crave that sweet taste, but at what cost?
Have a lovely weekend!