Happy Friday! Why do the weeks go by so fast? Well, TGI Friday, because I have the house to myself this weekend and I have a lot of writing, editing, cooking and closet clearing on my agenda. But first, a few links:
- WHO to basically everybody: Stop eating so much sugar.
- 6 triggers for emotional eating.
- So farro, so good.
- Coffee may not be bad for you, but it’s not going to save your life.
- The human microbiome: How to feed your gut.
- Coenzyme Q10 likely ineffective.
- Costco working to end use of antibiotics in chicken.
- Vegetarian diet lowers risk for some cancers.
- Healthy eating myths: How many have you fallen for?
Have a wonderful weekend!