Happy Friday! I haven’t had a links post in for-ever. Here are a handful I especially wanted to share this week:
- First, from Ellie Krieger: Five words you should stop using when you talk about food. Amen!
- This document was a collaborative effort: Nine truths about eating disorders.
- This is what I’m always saying: Instead of criticizing yourself, cultivate curiosity.
- Microbiome: The garden within.
- 10 foods you’re probably eating wrong. Hello, whole flaxseeds.
- Secret weapon to a healthy weight: A shopping list
- I wrote about food combining in The Seattle Times a few months ago, but I’m always willing to promote another article that serves to debunk this myth once and for all.
- In case your plans this weekend include dining out: How to eat healthy meals at restaurants.
My weekend plans include heading to Vancouver B.C. for a U2 concert then a swift turnaround to catch a flight to Las Vegas for the Today’s Dietitian conference. Forget March Madness, it’s May Madness!
Have a lovely weekend!