Happy Friday! Getting right down to business, this week’s big nutrition news: FDA cuts trans fats in processed foods.
And a bunch more interesting nutrition-related links:
- We’re more concerned with nutrients than actual foods.
- Are avocados the new miracle food?
- Use, grow, repeat: 4 vegetables that regrow in one week.
- Cooking has a place in human evolution.
- The newest enemy of female soldiers in Israel? Eating disorders.
- The false dichotomy between food calories and food quality.
Have a lovely weekend!