Happy Friday! I’ve had a busy, busy week here, and am looking forward to grilling some salmon tonight then taking a little weekend jaunt to San Francisco (even though it will be 15 degrees colder there than it will be in Seattle). Here are some of the more interesting links I’ve rounded up this week:
- “Ugly” vegetables: Trendy, tasty and good for you, too.
- Binge eating linked to impulsivity and feeling upset.
- Health experts have figured out how much time you should sit each day.
- White House opens “superbug” summit, orders federal cafeterias to use meat raised with “responsible antibiotic use.” [Fist pump…Yes!]
- Is fast food going out of style?
- Tummy troubles? Kefir may help.
- Willpower (or the lack of it) is the wrong way to think about weight.
- How to eat healthy meals at restaurants.
And finally, what 100 years of fitness looks like in 100 seconds: