Happy Friday! It’s a good day! My father has finally decided to retire (he deserves it) and I have an amazing dinner at Lark tomorrow to look forward to. I’m also looking forward to round 4,012 (I exaggerate) on the native roses that seemed like a good idea when we planted them in 2007, but have been attempting to take over our yard in the last few years. Pruning and digging them out has been very cathartic (in the same way that waling on a punching bag would be). Also satisfying? Some links:
- Does Iceland need new cows to keep up with demand for skyr? And…
- The “immortal” homemade yogurt that traveled ’round the world. (OK…I really want to make my own yogurt now!)
- We’re still not eating enough fruits and vegetables.
- It’s not obesity we should worry about, it’s inactivity.
- 7 mistakes even healthy eaters make.
- The problem with the “Grain Brain” doctor.
- How to overcome the mid-day slump.
- Buzz kill for bumblebees: Climate change is shrinking their range.