Happy Friday! I’ve got vacation on the brain, and not a lot else at this moment (like snappy prose), so I’m just going to go straight to the links:
- Hate getting sweaty when you exercise? Here’s why you should embrace it.
- Speaking of sweaty: Novelist Pat Conroy was ‘dying’ three years ago. Here’s how he got healthy.
- Party of One: We are eating a lot of meals alone.
- Health ‘gurus’ spread food fears.
- Wisdom from Ellie Krieger: ‘No sugar added’? ‘Whole grain’? Food labels may not mean what you think they do.
- 7 simple ways to be kind to yourself.
- This Renaissance painting of fruit holds a modern-day science lesson.
- Cleveland clinic to close McDonalds in its food court.
Need a new breakfast idea? How about:
Have a lovely weekend!