- My podcast with Marilyn McKenna on food addiction (she reached out to me to be a guest after my Seattle Times column on the subject a few months ago.
- Women are no strangers to strength training and more app creators are realizing that. (Yeah!)
- 20 scientifically based ways to de-stress right now.
- Get out of your dinner rut with these creative whole grain recipes.
- 10 reasons to skip soda.
- 5 reasons you shouldn’t choose work over your workout. (From the woman who brought us Jazzercise!)
- Food industry enlisted academics in GMO lobbying war, emails show.
- Mondelez [formerly known as Kraft] plans to concentrate more on healthy snacks. (Editorial comment: Yeah, because the big snack food companies are seeing sales dip and are running scared. I’m not holding my breath that what they come up with will actually be healthy, though, probably just less unhealthy.)
- A week of budget-friendly meals from Leanne Brown. (Yesterday’s related post.)
I have an article in this Sunday’s Seattle Times that I’ve wanted to write for a few years, so I’m excited. It’s about epigenetics and the importance of maternal and infant nutrition for preventing chronic disease in adulthood. Be sure to look for it, and have a great weekend!