Happy Friday! Somebody please remind me that having two big writing deadlines the week after being on vacation is NOT a good idea (especially since I also have my day job). Needless to say, I’m looking forward to this weekend so I can get caught up on everything that’s gone undone this week, (plus relax a little of course). But first, a few tasty links:
- How you eat can amp up or tamp down stress.
- 5 ways to pack a better work lunch.
- Impolite conversation: Everybody’s body.
- What about that second glass of wine?
- TV dinners in a Netflix world.
- Why eating late at night may not be the best idea.
- 10 things you didn’t know about Whole Foods.
Look for my column on metabolism in this Sunday’s Seattle Times…and have a fabulous long weekend!